View Larger Map
Careers @ Vic Lilli
If you're the Building Certifier we're looking for you will be;
Friendly, enthusiastic, and conscientious. You'd have high standards and be described as, courteous, mature and a relaxed team player.
To join a leading certification and building code consultancy firm focusing on a diverse range of projects where you can make your mark. We take pride in our work and you will work within a close knit team dedicated to providing the best possible results for our clients
- The provision of effective and efficient building certification services
- On site building inspections
- Consulting report writing
- Ultilise your expertise to provide professional advice and direction on complex developments
- Ensure clients receive the highest level of service and response times
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Accreditation with the Building Professionals Board as an accredited certifier or hold qualifications as outlined in Schedule 2 of the Building Professionals Board Accreditation Scheme
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Building Code of Australia, the related Acts, Regulations and Australian Standards
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving and time management skills
- An understanding of and ability to utlize basic computing software including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite
- Current NSW driving license
You will deserve a very attractive salary package with excellent incentives program depending on experience demonstrated. If you think you fit the bill contact us now.
Call Anita Raffoul on +612 9715 2555 alternatively email your resume to email@example.com.
All contacts will be treated in the strictest confidence.